Monday, June 17, 2013

RELEASE


RELEASE 
(ME) 
 Please!


Sometimes technology gets the best of me, well... my best is NOT technology based! I had this great blog post introducing RELEASE and as I was trying to do too much and LOST my old one

WELL I'M DEALING WITH IT!

how I usually feel
I FLEW yesterday, and my ankles are already NORMAL. That is VERY unusual for me. Yes, I did NOT drink any soda or eat the "free snacks". I brought my OWN. This is how I OFTEN feel when I fly. Seriously it has been BAD, like do NOT take off shoes bad!
edema


This is more physically accurate, but for me my feet look like sausages and my ankles are as thick as my calves, so.... seeing NORMAL legs and feet today  (and not drinking soda or eating the 'snacks')
WORTH IT!


RELEASE

No comments:

Post a Comment