Saturday, May 12, 2012

Catching up...............


Goals and results and SLACKERS..............
I have NOT posted for months and months..... Life has been amazing and busy. (The two are not mutually exclusive!) I also GOT OUT OF THE HABIT.......... that is the "big" deal!
So instead of "beating myself up" or eating.............. *when I'm NOT hungry* I'm using this!!!! 

I have learned so much over the last year+ that I won't be able to share it all here! Stalk me on Facebook!

This is about learning and sharing!  I recently got back from Alberta Canada......... My awesome friend and I spoke at a women's event. That makes me an INTERNATIONAL SPEAKER! I'm laughing as I type, but it was wonderful and I can't wait to do more!!! I am starting to understand a lot about what makes our bodies 'tick' and what makes them WANT TO BLOW UP....... well, makes us feel like that!!! I've learned that FAT is an organ. Over 7 hormones are stored there.... We CAN get rid of them, but we can also get new ones and they can go ANYWHERE on our bodies, even where fat has never gone before!!!

      The DEATH of a fat cell

How much are we holding onto??


I have my struggles........ I am an "emotional" eater. I've been reading and using a great book, Weight Loss Apocalypse by Robin Woodall.Weight Loss Apocalypse (I will post more about it, but this is a "catch" up post!) I highly recommend it if you are sincere about wanting to really conquer a food addiction. Many of us have them....... I am determined to conquer mine for better health!


     Positive thoughts and energy make more of a difference than we can possibly understand! 
We all have a "why"! Why we SHOULD/WANT/NEED.... to be healthy! I have many........... here are 10!
I also have realized that I've been working towards specific goals.
1.Canada
2.Family graduations
3.June 9th celebration
4. I don't have a "4" but today I realized I have to live each day as what it is! Not working "toward" but taking each one!

Follow me..... ask me questions. I'll do my best to be there! You are you! I am going to do my best to share what I've been through, what I've learned and where I'm going!
In a couple of weeks I will be 57. Twice in the last week I've been mistaken for a 20 something! TRUE........... really! I am not questioning, I'm just tucking it away with a smile!!!!
So for the REST OF YOUR LIFE................
Thanks for listening! 



No comments:

Post a Comment